Friday, December 5, 2008

shower and an anxiety attack

The week before finals... a week that everyone here at Morehead loves. To MSU, there is no such things as "dead week." I have so many projects due and so much to do, that I don't even know where to begin. I am trying to prioritize and work diligently, but I just don't even know where are how to start tackling everything.

I think I am going to hire someone to clean my house, and someone else to do all my work... not sure how I am going to pay them, but I think it sounds like a good plan. Currently I am watching Sex and the City... I know a real productive use of my time. I'm ready for Christmas break. Ya know... I don't really understand the point of Thanksgiving break... its just a tease. You get nice and cozy away from school only to be launched back into the two hardest weeks of the semester, and its not like you actually do all the homework you are assigned over the supposed break, because the point of a break is to have a break. I mean don't call it Thanksgiving BREAK if you are going to assign more homework than you have the whole rest of the semester.

Speaking of tease... I am soooo sick of being called a tease. I'm not, I don't lead boys on I don't have time to guys, so how the hell can I be a tease?

I want a new nose ring. I think I want a hoop. I don't know I'm very random tonight. My brain is so scattered right now. I need something to force it to focus, to force it to help me get everything accomplished.

I need to shower. I need to do more homework. I need a stiff drink. I need sleep. But for now I say adieu.

live, laugh, love

-- peace --

No comments: